After I launched the HeatBelt, a majority of customers mentioned that they used their product, not just in the car but at home. They seemed to like the convenience of the size, weight, “no cords” and that the HeatBelt was less likely to burn you while you slept.
In response to the positive feedback I was inspired to make this panty shaped heating pad, called the Panty Pocket.
I designed this for anyone that wants a funky, one of a kind designed heating pad that is experiencing pelvic, lower back discomfort who wants a little bit more area covered than what the HeatBelt provides.
After heating to your desired temperature the Panty Pocket sits comfortably over the areas that you experience pain typically during your cycle, and I noticed after testing out that it also works wonders for lower back issues since there is a dip to cover your tailbone.
Choose your Hand Crafted Panty Pocket Bundle from our existing inventory or request a custom design.
Just like the HeatBelt each Panty Pocket is:
- Handcrafted and designed by me (Special Orders welcomed)
- You may use in conjunction with the essential rollerball blend
- If you don’t want it hot, slip it in the freezer
- For every 13 Panty Pockets sold one will be donated to someone in need
- 10% of every sale will be donated to raising awareness of Endometriosis, so thank you for helping. Being a longtime sufferer of endometriosis I was inspired to create a product that could help while raising awareness of this terrible disease which is why each handcrafted product is adorned with a yellow ribbon.
- 100% Cotton Pre-washed Material
- 100% Cotton Batting for Heat Retention
- Filled with Natural Jasmine Rice Scented with DoTerra Lavender Essential Oil to help combat the stress that accompanies pelvic/lower back discomfort
How to Use Your Panty Pocket
Place in the microwave. Include a small bowl of water (separately) to protect the Panty Pocket as well as your microwave.
Heat for 30 second intervals Avoid overheating – you can burn yourself so please use caution! Perfect temp for me is about 2 minutes and 45 seconds but I like it HOT.
Use your essential oils in tandem with your heating pad for more relief+
Place on your abdomen or lower back and relax.
Reheat as needed.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.